Here I have tried to re create the tentacle arm for the composting. I found that I should try and re create the tentacle animation to try and make it look even more realistic and 3d. I started of creating the cylinders like before and stretched them out longer then my last attempt.
This image shows the length of the tentacle that I was happy with and was ready to have shapes added to it.
These shapes that I add to the model are for the suckers on the tentacle. These would have to be texture correctly so that It wouldn’t look out of place.
After creating this model I found a problem trying to import it to maya 2016 because the software was updated over the Easter holidays and then it wouldn’t allow me to create a rig for the skeleton of the model which mean’t I couldn’t animate the model. So I decided to concentrate with the rest of the video footage while I could.